Monday, December 25, 2006

Bienvenue! C'est la Vie ~ My French Chateau



Welcome to the life at My French Chateau! My French Chateau is one of the country's favorite websites for French and English Antiques! I find some of the most interestingly beautiful vintage and antique accessories for your own Chateau! Selecting from the vast antique fairs, brocantes, and flea markets in Europe, and bringing them home for your personal approval. This site is a supplement to the retail ~ wholesale website: www.myfrenchchateau.com. Here I will educate, enlighten and hopefully entertain you about the world of collecting and decorating with European antiques. Twice a month I will spotlight a particular vintage or antique piece with the History, Uses and Trends. I will also offer around Paris and London excitements. Lots of photos and announcements of my buying trips and special promotions going on at the website. Of course, I want your input and welcome your comments. Please visit often and bring a friend! The Chateau is always welcome to your visit! www.myfrenchchateau.com

No comments: