Friday, July 30, 2010

Photo Catalogue ~ Summer Shopping ~ Europe

Summer antique buying in the summer in Europe can be filled with adventure and frustration. Tourists make the cities, restaurants, metros and markets crowded. The weather can be HOT, with little to no air-conditioning! And beginning in mid July, natives start winding down to take the month of August off for vacation. BUT.....while the dealers are not on their own vacations, the markets and antique stores are packed with treasures! Buying is easier because of the abundant amount of items offered. And everyone is in a charming carnival type mood and fun to deal with. I had a great time! Below you'll find just a sampling of the treasures that I bought. Some of the smalls I was able to fill my suitcases, others will be shipped back to my new showroom. Enjoy looking at my finds and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Merci! And have a Happy August!
Salut, Lee




















































































No comments: