Sunday, September 21, 2014

First Day back in Paris!!!

First full day back in Paris is always filled with excitement, expectation, and a little crossing of the fingers for "bon chance" for good finds , great prices, and great weather! Here is a peak out my apartment window when I woke up. Its a brand new day...
and I am ready!!!


For the next 11 hours I am constantly on the go....hitting every single flea market I can find. As i walk out of the Metro for the last time today towards my apartment building I see the sky darkening....and hurry home. Here is that same view about 10 seconds before a thundering storm approaches, marking the end to the first day of my trip.
Totally exhausted, ready for a shower, dinner, bed and a major foot rub!
BUT WAIT!
First I have to unpack my tote bags and market cart for another look at all the wonderful paintings and accessories I just bought....
you'll get to see them
TOMORROW!!!

check back soon
XOXO, Lee

No comments: