Thursday, September 26, 2013

First Day Buying ~ Here are my treasures for you!

For the first time ever...and only because you begged me to...
             I am showing you the treasures that I am bringing back and offering them to you NOW!
If you see something you like here, and would like more info, just email me! I will give you measurements and prices and if you like, you can reserve it for when I arrive Atlanta next week!
                                                        JUST ASK!!!!
                                                myfrenchchateau@aol.com
These are todays offerings to you.......I actually bought more than this today, but I haven't downloaded the photos yet...until tomorrow!


1 comment:

Andrew Harley Antiques,Ltd. said...

Wow!...These are some really interesting things....you have a really great sense of taste and style....