Wednesday, June 25, 2014

One of our Biggest Months of the Year is fast approaching!!!

Yes, we know its almost the middle of the summer....
but while you are laying on the beach 
or drifting in the pool,

We antique dealers are working hard as one of the biggest months
for home furnishings approaches!

I know its hot everywhere,
but it gets really steamy as buyers for gift stores, and art galleries and designers start their 
semi annual buying in July for the upcoming Fall Holidays and decorating!


They come into the Atlanta area by the thousands!!!

Here at My French Chateau, I have been shopping the biggest markets in France and Belgium. Looking for fabulous antique and vintage paintings and accessories!

Here I offer a brief look at some of the wonderful paintings I was able to find...and this is just the beginning!

As some of these will need to go to the workshop to be cleaned or framed, 
I wait patiently for the rest of the treasures to arrive! 

I promise to be ready for you!

The monthly PREVIEW will come out on
July 7th @ 7am. All newly arrived items will be offered in this email blast!
(did you sign up for it???)


Followed by
 The Scott Antique Market July 10-13. When The Atlanta Gift Show will be in full swing at the Merchandise Mart...always brings crowds to our show!
So get ready for the fall decorating NOW!

No comments: