Sunday, April 12, 2015

Packing my bags!

Like any seasoned traveler, I have my own way of packing for a buying trips.

Of course, the most comfortable shoes you can find, that will go with everything you brought to wear... then I place all the approved clothing out and one by one take a few away from the pile.
I whittle down even everything...even undies, cause they have sinks and soap & water at the hotel!

At the hotel, she said, yes, 'cause I waited too long to book and my fav apartment was already booked!
Hello Expedia??? They were able to find me a 4 star hotel with tea/coffee pot, and mini bar, free wifi in the same location where I wanted to be....for less than the 2 star w/nothing right around the corner!!!

Oh one more thing while I'm thinking about it....
don't forget a little gift for your flight attendants and hotel staff....
a little sweet remembrance goes a long way!!!
A bag of chocolate covered potato chips, or treats are great for the attendants.
The European hotel staffs love American magazines!

 More secret tips on packing for a buying trip later...

No comments: