Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day #4 - South of France Adventure!

The Market starts off slow this early morning..everyone still exhausted from yesterday. But the heat and the crowds soon arrive and we're all ready to bargain!



















Findings lots of lovely paintings and antique documents! Wood carvings and these vintage lime carvings will make wonderful lamps!
It was a great fair...but I have to return early back to Atlanta tomorrow as I know you're waiting for the treasures that I'm bringing home in suitcases. The rest will be shipped and I'll keep you posted on the container delivery to the showroom.
Looking forward to seeing everyone either Tuesday & Wednesday at the Miami Circle showroom or at the Scott Antique Market next weekend. Otherwise...I'll see you on line!
Merci beaucoup,
Lee



And au revoir to my favorite Brochette chef....until next time!













1 comment:

France Travel Video said...

Hello chatelaine . I enjoy reading your blog posts about France adventures. I hope you had a great fun in France. If you ever want to learn anything about foreign country, visit Maps2Anywhere.com. It is full of things which are needed to make a tour great!

Best Regards,
Great Journeys