Friday, September 3, 2010

South of France Buying Trip



A toast of Champagne to celebrate the start of a hopefully successful & fun trip to the South of France.
Follow me over the next few days as I go on my buying trip.
Some treasures I'll post will be coming back with me in my suitcases, others will be shipped along with other items from the last buying trip. If you have any questions about any of these pieces, don't hesitate to ask!
My train leaves from Charles de Gaulle Airport, several stops and one delay later, I arrive on the beautiful coastline. Exhausted, but ready to begin the adventure! The hotels book up quickly as dealers and buyers from all over the world converge on the antique markets. You can feel the tension and anticipation in the air!
Wish me a Grand Bon Chance!



No comments: